PITTSBURGH POST-GAZETTE; IN THE LEAD:
WEIRTON DAILY TIMES:
Hancock County Implements Social Media Policy
Rotary Gets Lesson in Social Media
MAZURKRAEMER Welcomed To Weirton
Your Chamber and You
Rotary: Social Media and the Law
Symposium Prepares Students for the Future
WEST LIBERTY UNIVERSITY
PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- "The Thane Decision on Contract Assumption Requirements in a 363 Sale: Even If It Walks Like a Duck and Quacks Like Duck, It Still Might Not Be an Assumed Contract"- American Bankruptcy Institute, Asset Sales E-Newsletter, Spring 2018.
- "The Retail Apocalypse and Other Trends and Updates in Bankruptcies" CLE presentation- Washington County Bar Association Winter Conference, January 2018.
- “Which Exit Strategy Is Best for my Distressed Business?” -Washington County Observer-Reporter, September 2017 (publication pending)
- “A 12-point Organization Survival Checklist for Upper Management”,Bowles Rice LLP, Views & VisionsMagazine, Summer 2017 (Topic: “Change”)
- “How to Win Friends and Influence People: How young professionals can grow their practice, maintain contacts, improve their reputation and bring in business” -American Bankruptcy Institute, Southeast Bankruptcy Workshop, July 2017, Hilton Head, SC (panel and powerpoint presentation)
- “What Every Community Banker Needs to Know about Bankruptcy- Part 2 of a Series” Community Banker’s Magazine, Spring 2017.
- “Business and Bankruptcy Attorney Salene Mazur Kraemer’s Photography Exhibit
Pays Tribute to WV Roots”(powerpoint)- Weirton Rotary Meeting, Spring 2017
- “What Every Community Banker Needs to Know about Bankruptcy- Part 1 of a Series”Community Banker’s Magazine, Winter 2017.
- “A Look at the Hottest Retail Trend of 2017: Chapter 22 Bankruptcy Filings”,American Bankruptcy Institute, Business Reorganization Committee, E-Newsletter, Spring 2017
- “What Every Business Person Should Know About Bankruptcy” (Prezi)- Various networking meetings, Fall, 2016.
- “Show Meet the Paperwork: When the Debtor or Lender Is Missing Key Documents” -American Bankruptcy Institute, Mid-Atlantic Bankruptcy Workshop, August 2016, Cambridge, MD
- “Mission Trip 2015 to Wheelwright, KY-Appalachian Turnaround During a Poverty War”(Prezi)- Rotary Club, March, 2016, Weirton, WV, February, 2016, Pittsburgh, PA
- How I Built My Business Using Social Media- MAZURKRAEMER Executive Women Pow-Wow, April 2016, Pittsburgh, PA, June 2015, Youth Leadership Conference, Camp Horseshoe, WV
- “Your Customer Files for Bankruptcy: What Every Secured Lender Should Know”- Wesbanco, November, 2015, Pittsburgh, PA
- International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation Talks Social Media Panel, April 2014, Washington, D.C. (Blogging was my focus)
- Featured in article: “Taking Charge: A vision for leadership: Professionals flex leadership muscles by running their own businesses”, In the Lead- Guiding Pittsburgh Into the Future Insert, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, May 3, 2013. http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/in-the-lead-top-50/in-the-lead-stories/taking-charge-a-vision-for-leadership-686033/#ixzz2VfxVho00
- Social Media: Advice for the High School Student”, Presenter, Weir High School; April 2013, Weirton, WV
- Commercial Landlords: Dealing with Issues in Bankruptcy,”Presenter, Allegheny County Bar Association Real Property Section; February 2012, Pittsburgh, PA
- “The Law and Business of Retail: Why Isn’t That Louis Vuitton Bag Ever on Sale?”Contributing Writer, Maniac Magazine; February/March 2012 Issue
- “2012 Legal and Business Trends”; The Impact of Social Media,” Guest Lecturer, West Virginia University College of Law, Entrepreneur, Innovation, and the Law Program; January 2012, Morgantown WV
- “Goldmine and Minefield of Social Media for the Professional and Businesses” Rivers Club Young Executive Council, October, 2011, Pittsburgh, PA; West Liberty University Entrepreneur Center, April, 2012, Tridelphia, WV
- “Flying Solo: Ins & Outs of Solo Practice,” Participant on panel of practitioners, University of Pittsburgh School of Law Innovation Practice Institute, February 2011.
- “Valuation Concerns in Consumer Bankruptcy Cases,”15th Annual Bankruptcy Institute, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, draftsman and panelist, September 2010.
- Understanding the Legal Services Marketplace,” Participant on panel of practitioners, University of Pittsburgh School of Law Innovation Practice Institute, September 2010 and November 2010.
- “Legal Concerns for the Entrepreneur,”/“What Every Business Person Should Know About Business Law;“YWCA Greater Pittsburgh, Community College of Allegheny County, Enterprising Women: Microenterprise Ownership Certificate Program, April 2010 and April 2011.
- “The Liquidating Chapter 11”Panel, 12th Annual Bankruptcy Institute, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, draftsman, September 2007.
- “Recent Developments in Bankruptcy Case Law” Panel, 19th Annual Banker Symposium, Banker & Commercial Law Sections, Allegheny County Bar Association, December 2006.
- “Recent Developments in Bankruptcy Case Law” Panel, 17th Annual Banker Symposium, Banker & Commercial Law Sections, Allegheny County Bar Association, December 2004.
- “Bankruptcy Law & the Case Management Electronic Filing System” to Weir & Partners LLP law firm, April 2002.
- “Recent Changes to DE General Corporation Law,” Klehr Harrison Harvey Branzburg & Ellers LLP Corporate Department, November 2000.Institute, September 2010 and November 2010.
- “Top 10 Questions Junior Associates Ask on Conducting Due Diligence,” Klehr Harrison Harvey Branzburg & Ellers LLP, Corporate Associate Training Program, December 2001.
- “Treatment of and Objections to Claims in Plans in Chapter 11 Cases,” West Virginia Continuing Legal Education, draftsman, July 2004.
- “Defenses to Preference Actions” for E.D. Pa. Bankruptcy Conference 15th Annual Forum, draftsman, November 2004.
- “Commercial Lending in New Jersey – Dealing with Bankruptcy,” National Business Institute, draftsman, May 2003.
The Liquidating Chapter 11
Legal Concerns of the Entreprenuer
Validation Issues in Consumer Bankruptcy Cases
The Goldmine and Minefield of Social Media for Professionals and Business Owners
Commercial Landlords’s Guide to Dealing with Bankruptcy Issues
Social Media Advice for the High School Student
IWIRC Talks: An In Depth Look at Social Media
Spring 2011 http://mazurkraemer.com/newsletter2.html
SAMPLE IN PLAIN ENGLISH BLOG POSTS:
Flying Solo: The Nuts and Bolts of Building a Solo Law Practice (one of top 5 posts of all-time)
The Art of the Elevator Pitch(one of top 5 posts of all-time)
Top 10 Lessons from Maxine Clark's Build A Bear Workshop(one of top 5 posts of all-time)